The National Wedding Show returns for a new season this autumn at Earls Court Two from 26-28 September.
From bridal and grooms-wear to florists, venues, photographers, cake designers, jewellers, wedding planners and honeymoon destinations, you’ll find over 250 leading suppliers of the most prestigious brands. The National Wedding Show
is the ultimate show which makes planning, preparing and shopping for your perfect day as enjoyable as it should be.
Show features include:
- The Designer and Boutique Areas- showcasing the UK’s largest collection of wedding dresses from Berketex and Debenhams to Ian Stuart and Jenny Packham
- The Catwalk Shows- see the leading boutiques collections come to life on the Catwalk for some invaluable inspiration
- The Designer Flower Market- hosting the UK’s leading florists all in one place, retailing a huge variety of flowers to suit any colour scheme
- The Vintage Area- find exquisite antique dresses to vintage-style flowers, décor and wedding invitations
- Inspiration Sessions- experts from Wedding Magazine will be on hand to advise on everything from stress free planning and essential budgeting to picking the perfect dress
- Champagne Bar and Vintage Café- start the celebrations early and indulge in a glass of bubbly or enjoy an afternoon tea at one of the refreshment areas of the show
- VIP packages available- include fast-track entry, a glass of fizz on arrival, reserved seating for The Catwalk Shows and some fabulous make-up, courtesy of our headline sponsor, bareMinerals
Nowhere else offers the discerning bride-to-be and their closest family or friends such an amazing, fun and stylish, day out so book your tickets today.
To book tickets, click here.
For more information, click here.